Music Banter - View Single Post - Every Artist In My Library In Alphabetical Order
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 09:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
OctaneHugo
Goes back & does it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Three comments: (1) good thread, (2) if you hate the letter A (and you'll later hate the word "the"!) why not review the albums without the A, in other words, in the example above, A Tribe Called Quest would come under T, for Tribe Called Quest, A (or even, stretching it, Q, for Quest, A Tribe Called!) and (3) since you seem to genuinely want to write about your albums, why not start a music journal? You could link it to this thread. Just a thought.

Not into any of these bands, but good writing so far. Shows real passion, and though that word is well overused these days, I think it's a vital thing to have if you're going to write about your music.

Members Journal - Music Banter

Looking forward to further reviews...
thanks a bunch. sounds good. could a mod move this thread over there, so I can keep everything together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
Yeah, keep it up! Nice idea. I like the format you're using, and the quirky one-liner commentary. I kind of want to do something like this, but it's a hell of an undertaking because I have 500+ artists on this hard drive alone, not to mention the external. Looking forward to more.
500! damn. I've got a good 212 right now and my backlog's already too big...

If Any Major Dude Has Yet To Tell You, Click Here
OctaneHugo is offline   Reply With Quote