Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 10:42 PM   #1391 (permalink)
FireWaterBurn
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
damn kudos on calling it

I thought this game was officiated surprisingly well. Even though he fouled i thought leonard played an amazing game, bright future for that dude.

I didn't like the way san antionio played tonight. It was out of their element running it through manu ginobli made everyone else stagnant.

Chicago was the team destined to play OKC, neither boston or miami has any chance of matching them
Leonard has a great future. Not a lot of rookies play D like he does, and the offensive game will just improve. Perfect guy for the Spurs and I'd never heard of him in college.

I didn't like how they played either, I thought starting Ginobili really backfired. I don't think Parker could get going like usual and then bring Ginobili in midway through the 1st quarter. They said it's the first time Ginobili scored 30 in a playoff game and Spurs lost. He was really their only consistent scoring and he played great.

But I agree with you. Even with a healthy Rose, I don't know if Bulls win the East. I envisioned an epic 7 game battle between Bulls and Heat at the beginning of the season and I've been really surprised with Boston stepping up. I don't think either is as good as OKC though. They have built a near perfect team. Amazing scorers, incredible athleticism and length, and lots of guys who can put in buckets. They don't have to just rely on 2 guys like the Heat do.

Saw on the ESPN bottom line that Bosh will be activated for Game 5 Wonder if he will play or have an effect on the rest of the series. Heat just gotta win their home games though
FireWaterBurn is offline   Reply With Quote