Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #19248 (permalink)
FireWaterBurn
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Has anyone woken up after a long night of drinking only to find that, instead of a typical hangover, you still feel a little bit plastered?
Couple times since when I drink I always wake up really early. My body is just too dehydrated and I wake up sometimes at like 7AM needing a drink and feelin a little drunk. Couple weeks ago I woke up after a night of drinking at about 8AM and the only thing in my fridge was milk. So I just chugged a little from the bottle and went back to sleep a few hours before I had to get up for work and I felt like anus all day. Milk mixing with PBR all day.

I pretty much just get completely bombed every time I drink. Cause I always justify to myself pregaming with a 12 pack or so, then at the bar I drink quicker when I'm talking to a girl (nervous habit). So by the end of the night I've had like 15+ beers and it's time to just pass out. I hide my drunkenness really well though. I think cause when I first started drinking as a teen I hated how everyone would drink a beer and get fake drunk and stuff so I've always been the opposite. I slur a little bit but I can put down 10 beers and seem pretty normal.

I really want beers now.
FireWaterBurn is offline   Reply With Quote