Music Banter - View Single Post - Fav quote form a song?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 01:13 PM   #38 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

"We kissed there for the first time I believed in you for the last time" - Converge "Two Day Romance"

"Punk became a fashion just like hippy used to be And it ain't got a thing to do with you or me" - Crass "Punk Is Dead"

"your mom dresses you so your dad will approve you've already mastered his shit attitude" - Big D & The Kids Table "Those Kids Suck"

"This is the crush of the year in our night-vision dreams, know what I mean? You see yourself where you should be" - Give Up The Ghost "Crush Of the Year"

"Spike the I.V. with kerosene as insects halo an open wound" - The Bled "F Is For Forensics"

"i'm the first kid to write of hearts lies and friends and i am sorry my conscience called in sick again and i've got arrogance down to a science" - Fall Out Boy "I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me"
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote