Music Banter - View Single Post - things you hate about school
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 02:45 PM   #59 (permalink)
BabyGurl928
ghettochik

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkugotit
cutters... they always walk arround saying they would rather die than be here...their going to go cut their wrists in the bathroom and wait for someone to find them...WTF...EEEEEFFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!! they talk a big talk but what it comes down to is that their just scared of life. they dont want to grow up. so they reach for attention that their not getting at home from their parents. its a shame really. i've never met a cutter that actually cut themself. WOW!

anyways...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver
I hatED the kids who always went on about how much they hated school and how boring it was and how they couldn't wait to get out of the system and work. Then they left school and went into work and have been complaining for the last five, six, seven years about how much they hate their jobs. Or they carried on, went to university and after complaining about their degree for three years graduated and started complaining about how difficult it was to get a job.

I just wish for their sake that they would one day stop complaining. Life doesn't really get easier or more difficult as you go along - not until you reach old age anyway and start wetting yourself without warning.
have ya eva thought that complainin' helps 'em
BabyGurl928 is offline   Reply With Quote