Music Banter - View Single Post - greatest rock frontman in last 25 yrs
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 03:37 PM   #97 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighterfight
If you have all zep's studio and most of their live work, do i really i mean reallyhave to give you a explanation on why i think robert plant is better? think about that for 1 second please. breaking down racial barriers and being a pioneer does not elevate someone to that kinda status it just doesn't. I have never been accused of being a racist in my life,dude you don't know me from adam's house cat and i have to explain myself to you. how about FU*K YOU. there's your explanation bi*ch. i can get a group of guys and be a pioneer of pissing off the St.Louis arch, it doesn't mean i'm the best at it and it doesn't give me a hall pass to be considerd in the top 10. rock n' roll like this thread evolves. realize that. because most consider led zeppelin to be overrated are just haters. you wanna change their legendary status? get in a band and make it happen you fuc*ing crybaby.

I think led zep is overated.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote