Music Banter - View Single Post - Euro 2012
Thread: Euro 2012
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 03:44 AM   #65 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
Fuck Carrick, the guy didn't even want to be in the squad a month ago. Sorry, but any player who has made zero impact in any of the 4 tournaments that England have been involved in since his debut shouldn't go around throwing hissy fits because he's only a bit part player.
I would agree if Carrick were not the obvious best defensive midfielder in the Country (and I am including every Premier League midfielder). Why would he waste his time on the bench watching cloggers like Scott Parker and Gerrard playing ahead of him when he could be with his family enjoying a well deserved break and possibly prolonging his career? If anything, the fact that he has had no say in any previous tournament makes his decision even more justifiable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankycaaant View Post
Hmm, I haven't actually seen much of Ukraine, and England still have enough world class players to constitute being a good team.
Their squad is no weaker than Swedens.
Not really sure how many World Class players you think England have. Probably only Joe Hart, Ashley Cole, Wayne Rooney and maybe Lescott is we want to stretch it. I am a huge Lampard fan, but he is past his best and probably won't start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote