Music Banter - View Single Post - Albums That Were Considered Huge Flops That You Actually Enjoy...
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
NEWGUY562
Music Addict

Default Albums That Were Considered Huge Flops That You Actually Enjoy...

Well I know it's confusing how some albums are considered the worst (critically/commerically) but some still have gems and some people like them (not everybody have to agree)
What album that is considered crap/flop do you actually like/enjoy?

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Mardi Gras (even though it's been deemed the worst they ever did or the worst album by any major rock band.)
Albums That Were Considered Huge Flops That You Actually Enjoy...-creedence_clearwater_revival-mardi_gras-frontal.jpg

David Bowie - Never Let Me Down..
Albums That Were Considered Huge Flops That You Actually Enjoy...-david_bowie_-_1987_never_let_me_down.jpg
The Ramones - End of the Century (Screw London Calling..this is the best punk album! lol)
Albums That Were Considered Huge Flops That You Actually Enjoy...-front.jpg
The Rolling Stones - Their Satanic Majesties Request (Sgt. Peppers? psh my ass this was something totally different and way better.)
Albums That Were Considered Huge Flops That You Actually Enjoy...-rolling-stones-their-satanic-magesties-request_front.jpg
T. Rex - Tanx (This was a great follow up to The Slider i'm suprised many didn't realize it at that time.)
Albums That Were Considered Huge Flops That You Actually Enjoy...-trex_tanx.jpg

Last edited by NEWGUY562; 06-09-2012 at 06:49 PM.
NEWGUY562 is offline   Reply With Quote