Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #19338 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Tonight ****ing sucks. Sad story alert.

So about two weeks ago my girlfriends sister was on a walk and was followed home by a stray cat. The cat wouldn't leave the deck so we took her in and gave her a place to eat and sleep. We tried to convince her family to adopt the cat but they wouldn't have it since they have enough pets. My family hates cats. I don't have my own apartment yet or else I'd take it in. Did I mention this cat is ****ing adorable? Seriously it's the cutest/most affectionate thing ever. I knew the cat for two hours and she was sleeping on my lap like she's known me for years. My girlfriend and I fell in love with the thing.

We named her Peabody.

I've been trying to find a really good home for her since and while I haven't, I've found a way to get her free vaccines and tests so that when I do all the person has to do is take and love the cat. I'm supposed to take Peabody for her doctor visit on Thursday.

I'm at work. My girlfriend called a couple hours ago saying Peabody was breathing weird. She is breathing through her mouth which cats never do unless they're sick. She still is. We can't afford emergency vets and I don't see how anybody can. A thousand dollars a night? **** me. What sucks is that we're trying to give her to a good home so it's not like she's even going to be our cat in the future. Apparently Peabody can't lay down cause she can't breath so she's sitting up, but she's so damn tired she keeps passing out and waking herself back up. My girlfriend can't stop crying and I have to go over there soon. I'm gunna be a mess in an hour.

**** you nature. You suck.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote