Music Banter - View Single Post - Where can I find more music like...
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 10:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
LowPro
Groupie

Default Where can I find more music like...

Well, i've always considered myself a pure rock lover, all genres aside from my own classification of emo ( like, ballads of dead girlfriends. Hate listening to that) But anyways, i've usually been everywhere, RHCP, NIN, Incubus, Guns N Roses, Metallica, Offspring, The Apex Theory, SOAD ( actually, I just like their album Toxicity. I dislike their other later releases because I hate politics in music. I hate putting myself in the position of where listening it defines my political integrity)...music like that. I prefer just good rock music, and love music such as some of Audioslaves. Songs like Show Me How To Live, where they pull off the climax of the music with great sounding bass and guitar just make my day better. But moving on, I'm trying to find more bands like this, from everyone. Usually the music I get comes from singles I heard on the radio, so I can't really make good calls on bands via CD cases alone

If anyone can, could you list your personal favorite bands and their best songs. I'd like to check them out. I work at Coconuts so I can hear almost any CD on a whim, so hopefully I should at least pull up any band ya list

Thanks again guys.
LowPro is offline   Reply With Quote