Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 11:35 AM   #1461 (permalink)
FireWaterBurn
Account Disabled

Heat let one slip away there in the 2nd half, but it was a game Thunder were supposed to win having the rest and the energy of game 1 in their building. Game 2 is huge, and I think Miami will steal it. The whole series really relies on LeBron and Wade hitting jumpers, the Thunder will let them shoot Js all day. And last night nothing was even close to falling. LeBron went for 30 and I thought he played pretty average. That semi-transition crossover and dunk move of his if unguardable though, Heat need to run more (said by everyone at least 300 times this season).

I don't give coaches a lot of credit or blame usually, but Spo has gotta go next year. Again in the 2nd half Miami wasn't running much and relying on isolations. but the more egregious part was not having the 2nd half intensity and energy. Everyone on earth knew Thunder would come out crazy in the 2nd half and as usual Miami was playing YMCA energy level hoops. Heat have thrived on being pushed in the corner though, this series could be a great one i think
FireWaterBurn is offline   Reply With Quote