Music Banter - View Single Post - greatest rock frontman in last 25 yrs
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 06:53 AM   #108 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighterfight
LAME INSULTS? Who's throwing around LAME INSULTS? you guy's and theses threadds man. You guy's are so fuc*ing quick to judge someone and slap a label on them just because their opinion's differ from yours.
Well lets see how this whole thing started, oh yeah, it started because you attacked my list and said it sucked and was a disgrace to rock n roll, and i considered that a insult directed towards me because that wasn't just some random list i made for the hell of it, i actualy put some thought into it, wheres your list buddy?, i haven't even been that agressive with you, i point out the stupid crap you say and try to remain civil on the matter, i haven't been calling you by any harsh insults, but you didn't hesitate to say **** you to me despite how uncalled for that would be now did you?, and saying Little Richard wasn't a pioneer of rock n roll is in itself a insult to little richard and rock n roll.

PS.And if you still doubt my devotion to all things Zeppelin, just look at my location. =)

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote