Music Banter - View Single Post - What do you think of this song?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2004, 10:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tekron
Music Addict

dude i have about 8 books too. it sucks. i cant sleep. I go to bed between 2-6 every morning, and i hate it. its not even like something is on my mind, its not something i think about ALL the time. I'm over the girl taht hurt me, but i still cant sleep. i dont even think about her THAT much, only when im writing. and when i cant sleep i write so i suppose i think about her then, but thats not keeping me up. i guess im an insomniac, about a week ago my friend brought up that he cant sleep either, and hes been extremely depressed after one of our friends did a d*ckhead-ish thing and went out with this girl hes been crushing on for a while. I mean, that was so low, i feel like beating him up myself and its not my problem. If you knew the kid and how much pain hes in right now you'de understand but its pretty rediculous what people do sometimes.

everyday i help people deal with problems like what i have. i tell them to write about it, and instead all they say is "i'll never be as good as you", and i know im alright, but im not good. Maybe for my school or something like that, but i'll never live up to people like Chris Conely. Basic, simple facts can keep you so attentive to what you're problem is, that you don't even need metaphores and other facts to support it. I throw some in there to drive your mind into directions that help explain my feelings, but....SAVES THE DAY IS AMAZING I WOULDNT BE HERE WITHOUT THEM.

edit : nice dude im aussi too, but i wasnt born or ever lived there
Tekron is offline   Reply With Quote