Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 04:19 AM   #5214 (permalink)
Zaqarbal
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
Oh my - look at what someone posted here with a screenshot of MB in the background.

Obviously some child raised by a dysfunctional family has slipped through the cracks. It's so sad that some individuals don't even get a minimally healthy level of supervision and guidance from their parents or guardians and end up doing things like this with the notion that they are amusing grown-ups. Such a sad indicator of the desperate lack of attention that this child feels.

It's unfortunate that the regulation age limit of the MB-joiner can't really be enforced because, as is already obvious, when this child comes of age he or she will see and understand their former lack of maturity, decorum, or even a modicum sense of satire displayed publically. How embarrassing for the poor kid.

Oh wait...
What a lot of verbal diarrhea, and all that just to say "I never liked you, man". Probably from a pedantic guy unable to understand what a simple JOKE is.

Honestly, I don't know what's your problem.

*EDIT: I don't know why do you hate me so much, or what I've done to you. At least you could directly explain what's wrong. That would be better than playing a pathetic role of "angry snobbish professor from Harvard Humour School".

Last edited by Zaqarbal; 06-15-2012 at 07:35 AM.
Zaqarbal is offline   Reply With Quote