Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 08:49 PM   #19380 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoskeletal View Post
So I just spent the last two days training for my new job. I was wrong about the description when I posted a couple weeks back.

What I'm going to be doing is determining mortgagor occupancy while also doing property inspections. The job could be as easy as taking four pictures of a house that I deem occupied to literally exploring and photographing abandoned houses. The second part is obviously the coolest part of this job. I'll be bring along my own camera and taking advantage of the fact that I'll be spending time and getting paid to be an urban explorer. I'm excited.
That sounds really cool, man! Hey, if you take any cool pictures of abandoned houses, put them in the photography thread, we'd all be interested. I feel like that could be a great segue into some amazing photography. Unless you're not allowed to use the photographs for anything outside of a "need to know" basis, of course.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote