Music Banter - View Single Post - The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 01:32 PM   #137 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
Where we are, there's a Home Depot next to a grocery store/ikea called fred meyer, and then to complete an L shape, there's a Lowe's. My friends and I decided we would attempt to take over the grocery store, lock it down, secure it, make it accessible by rope ladder from the roof, and move on to the other two stores. We get all 3, and we've got enough food and supplies and energy (generators) to last for a while and build an escape vehicle loaded to the teeth with weapons and defense.

Also, we rationalized if we could herd the zombies to the loading docks to the stores, taunt them from the receiving bay as they stream forward into a gigantic mulcher/chipper. Perpetual zombie eradication. Like sheep to the slaughter.
If ever there's a zombie apocalypse, you seem like the kind of guy to organize the survivors.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote