Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 10:48 AM   #19469 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I don't have a dog, which is one of the reasons I don't particularly care about the issue. But, if anything, it's the pro-dog park people who are being the slightly more ridiculous group. I just read an email from one of them in which the woman began by saying she was going to remain neutral and stick to the facts and ended by telling a story about how a nearby neighborhood closed their dog park and her friend's dog ended up getting up getting hit by a car and died.
Alright, I've got it. Call a meeting of the interested parties in the park. You will pass out papers saying that they contain a law that makes it illegal for them to have a dog park there. The papers will merely have a recipe for fried chicken. While they are still confused, thank them, and then leave.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote