Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official "uh, why was this thread closed?" Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 06:30 PM   #61 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Before the journal was deleted (YAY!) I saw what he posted about me. I can tell you I WAS offended, mostly by the graphic nature of it, from someone I don't even know and who hadn't got the balls to PM me with his slavering rantings in person. It seems that if you criticise the bunny's style, writing, subject matter or be critical in any way you draw his ire, and then he writes a vitriolic post about you, not so much crossing the line, as Marge Simpson said, as throwing up on it. And you.

And no, although someone may be under the false impression he and I are friends, we are certainly not. I pick my friends carefully, and if HHBH and I were the only ones left alive on the planet, I'd be over my side of the Earth and he could have the other side.

I'm glad common decency prevailed in the end. I've no problem with people expressing themselves, and had decided just to stay out of his journal as I had no interest in, or regard for it, but personal attacks should not be tolerated, here or anywhere else.

Besides, I'm great: what is there to hate about me?
Except for the fact that you were never mentioned in that thread.