Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 02:07 AM   #19485 (permalink)
Flyingpig437
Music Addict

Derek came in my room last night drunk and telling me he couldn't tune his tv in to the match. I thought it was just a ruse to come and watch it with me. After about 10 mins. he went to the shope to buy a bottle of vodka. When he came back he'd brought a couple of the prostitutes and told them to knock on my door and go in before him so when I heard the knock and shouted 'yeh. Come in.' I was surprised that 2 attractive, rather lively, women came in. I pretty much ignored them on accout of the England game being on. The prozzies left after about 1/2 an hour although one of them, Jeanie, promised to reutrn to spend the night 'cuddling' up in bed with Derek for the night...at no cost or so he said....I didn't hear the exact conversation 'cause I was concentrating on the football something I managed to do even while one of them was repeatedly trying to distract me by lifiting up her skimpy skirt and flashing her knickers. After the match and 1/2 a bottle of vodka me and Derek walked into town although we didn’t manage to get served anywhere ‘cause the bouncers wouldn’t let us in. When we got back, with some guy in tow Jeanie actually did come back and just so happened to know the guy who’d come back with use. We spent about ½ an hour in Dereks room. I kept talking to Jeanie about Cheryl and telling her Iloved her, Cheryl that is, then rembering the night Cheryl told me she’d been attacked by an American guy and had kicked him down the stairs said something like ‘I know you girls ‘out there’ are all tough but I don’t think your as tough as Cheryl whereupon she repeatedly punched me in the face. We made it up soon afterwards though. I remember telling her ‘never mind…it’s not like your Mike Tyson.’ She and the guy who’d come back with us left soon after.