Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 03:36 PM   #10104 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
This is why it always irritates me when potheads won't admit to being psychologically addicted to their drug.
Meh, I would have been equally impatient if someone told me I was going to be able to get a sweet deal on gasoline or food and then I get pushed back by my employer's strange policy and then you call to check with the guy to see if things are okay and there's no answer. Everyone hates getting black-balled.

It turned out I was able to meet up with him at 9. The reason I had to bitch was because I had been wanting it for a few days and was ready to have it around noon and go about with my day, but instead I had to find something to do to kill time for a long while, then kind of end the day. In essence, I felt like my day was a bit wasted just because what I expected didn't work out.

But yeah, I've hardly gone without smoking pot at least a few times a day in years. Is it something I fiend for like a meth-head or heroin junkie? Doubtful. From something I know personally, when I get off of work, what do I crave more: a cigarette, or a bowl? Cigarette. Preferably both, but always go for the addictive cigarette. It's similar, but not quite as bad as you make it seem. Some people have less control than others, etc.

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote