Music Banter - View Single Post - Unwanted Superheroes
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 07:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
xEmochicKx
Music Addict

wow Zealious youre really really a f*ken idiot..ok right now im just laughing cuz you have shown jsut what kind of retard of a person you are..
WHO THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TELL ME IM A WANNABE?????..i dont try to be anything near what you people call "emo"..i dress the way i want, i talk the way i want and i give my opinions on stuff whether peple like you wanna hear them or not!...youve had a problem with me since teh day i came here..get a life and mind your own god damned business!...people come here to write about music, not to be hassled for "promoting" bands or giving credit for wtv the hell you were bitching at me for..And I dunno but where did you get the idea that i listen to dashboard?..and even if i did what would it be to you?!I like music period. You don't know **** all about me so don't come in here and tell me im a wannabe

Hell if you told me that face to face i woulda knocked your god damned teeth out...and yeah this may get me kicked out of the board but yeah im really sick of all this bullsh*t.

And thanks Covle
xEmochicKx is offline   Reply With Quote