Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #19488 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingpig437 View Post
Derek is becoming a major pain. He seemingly never stops talking about how hard he is and basically just coming out with all kinds of things to try and intimidate me. Tonight I was in his room and I was just making a joke about the 18 yrs. old who moved in last week and who seems to think the sun shines out of Dereks arse that he would soon get used to England losing at major competitions and then outta the ****in' blue Derek just starts threatening me with 'this guy is like a son to me and if you ****in' start on him...blah blah blah.' I said 'what the **** are you on about I'm not even doing anything like that.' To which he slurred 'well if you do I'm as hard as nails me' he actualy said that!! I said 'Look what you even bringing that up for ****s sake?' It's pretty obvious Derek despite being a bit big is basically a toal ****-bag and is just coming out with all the hardman talk to try and impress people. This morning when I mentioned he came to my room the other night 'cause he couldnt get his tv to work he actually confessed to it being a ruse and obviously he was just wanting someone to talk to and for some reason didn't want to just knock on my door. Prick! Anway all I've got to do is hold my nerve and tongue and just let him jabber away like a big fat bag of ****e. I've zero interest in being friends with either of them which is my trump card and not a trump card I'm used to having 'cause usually I'm so desperate for people to talk to...
You don't want to get this Derek too worked-up, he might have an epiletic fit.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote