Music Banter - View Single Post - Bitesize: Trollheart's Daily Album Mini-Reviews
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Thanks Mrd00d, always nice to have your input.
I look on this journal (even though it's only in its infancy) as a sort of "Trollheart-lite", where people who perhaps get a little bogged down in my often wordy and certainly lengthy interviews and who are constantly screaming at the screen FOR ****'S SAKE TROLLHEART! JUST TELL ME WHAT THE ****ING ALBUM IS LIKE! ENOUGH WITH THE FLOWERY DESCRIPTIONS! WE GET IT: YOU'RE A FRUSTRATED WRITER! (ahem!) can have their wish.

It also makes it a lot easier to review the albums by not having to go too deeply into the guts of the music, though I still enjoy doing that for albums that deserve it (see my review of My Friend the Chocolate Cake's "Brood" from yesterday) --- nice to be able to keep my hand in, both ways.

By all means use the format: it's not like I have a copyright on it or anything. Huh? What's that? Sorry, my phone... You do? ... We are...? He cant?...

Uh, sorry, my legal team advise me I DO have the copyright on the format. Sorry.

Any attempt to reproduce my format here will result in legal action being taken. Sorry, just business.

Look forward to your new journal, and see you in court!

Oh, and yes I know Eloy are from Germany, just can't find out what region...