Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 07:40 AM   #19490 (permalink)
Flyingpig437
Music Addict

Well I've just gone and had it out with Derek afther I heard him bragging to that 18 yrs. old kid that I'd left his rooom last night after he threatened me! He flipped out and piinned me up against the wall shouting 'look at my eyes...I'm a ****in' mad man I am aren't I?' He kept clenching his fist up and intimating punching me in the face and **** like that. A lot more was said inc. it has to be said a few brieif moments where he seemed like his normal sober self. At one point he even grabbed my hand to shake it but the upshot is I've rung the landlord and he's going to come round. I could go out and start trying to fight him and **** but I've at least gone and confronted him once and didn't run off when he flipped out and it has to be said when I first approached him he had the hammer that he keeps by his door in his hand although he was only using it to put some pics up or something and it was just bad timing on my part. I think the only option the landlord has got is to throw him out. Esp. now I've told him Derek's being telling me **** like 'I could get you thrown out because the landlords from this town and I'm from this town and your not so he'll throw you out if I tell him to'. The landlord said 'that's rubbish. I'm my own man.' I think he genuinely is a bit schizo but only when drunk.