Music Banter - View Single Post - The Mineral Tour History Project
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 03:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
like paper airplanes
Groupie

Default The Mineral Tour History Project

Hi, all -

I am undertaking quite a large project: to somehow assemble a history of Mineral's live shows during their three-year existence (1994-1997), and a listing of recordings made during those performances. Think a sort of Nirvana Live Guide, but Mineral style!

Once I get a reasonably-sized collection of dates and information, I will put together a website on which the information will be listed.

I am here to ask if any of you have any information about Mineral's tour dates, or have copies of recordings made during those dates? I currently have the following recordings on DVD:

Mineral - 10/26/1997 - Emo's, Austin, TX (Final Show!) - DVD part 1 of 3 - YouTube

Mineral - 5 - M.D. - Last Show @ Emos 10/26/97 - YouTube

emailed someone who listed himself as owning a copy of this,

Mineral - Live - 5/17/1996 (WashedUpEmo.com) - YouTube

and am working on a trade with the fellow who taped this.

Mineral - Unfinished - YouTube

IF YOU HAVE RECORDINGS TO SHARE (YAY!), I can trade or do b+p+extra's. If you want to trade, in addition to Mineral, I have this --->
Texas Is The Reason - Antique (Philly) 3-22-96 - YouTube), Ride playing at the Brixton Academy in London (1992), quite a bit of Nirvana video and audio, lots of Death Cab For Cutie audio... I really should make a tradelist at some point

Thanks, guys.

tragic&