Music Banter - View Single Post - What song does this music video belong to?
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
briangriffin
Groupie

Default What song does this music video belong to?

Hello. Today I caught a music video on tv. I didn't pay attention; perhaps I even muted the volume: I waited for the end of the song when the title and artist usually appear, except they didn't.

It was on tv, so I expect it's recent. There was a black background, I seem to remember. A rather tall, relatively slim singer, very beautiful, relatively tan (?), wearing a black or dark dress possibly with very thin white or grey horizontal lines, rather ruffled towards the hem, a bit above the knee, and black stockings. She faces the camera. The atmosphere—by the look, not the sound—seemed rather on the light gothic side.

All the time—or at some point—there are two girls, on each side of the singer, wearing white (?) classic dresses, long well-combed hair, rather in keeping with the atmosphere. At one point I'm quite sure the three dance a few steps of charleston.

I remember thinking it put me in mind of Regina Spektor (the looks, not the song, which I didn't hear), but I suppose not because I couldn't find such a video by her.

Does anyone know?

Briangriffin
briangriffin is offline   Reply With Quote