Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #19917 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

But the thing is that his perceptions of dress are completely different. The man in the suit is a designer and had been into fashion since he was a kid. He enjoys wearing tailored suits every now and again (as would anyone that appreciates them and enjoys wearing them), and always wears a hat with every outfit. That's his style. You may think he's "peacocking", but he'd be wearing those clothes whether or not anyone was around, because that's the way he likes to look. It's second nature to him. He doesn't try to look a certain way. Do I try to have the taste in music that I do? No. I like it because, well, I like it. I still don't get how you could assume that he's overcompensating, especially when you don't know who he is, and I'm assuming you don't know much about fashion. Here's one of his favorite artists, but I doubt it's actually one of his favorite artists. He's probably just showboating, and saying it is because it fits in with his vintage appearance.

And hey, he's wearing a suit. What a pompous ass.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote