Music Banter - View Single Post - Hunting/Sport/Firearm Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 09:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
No I am switching because I dont normally carry, so i I really need to I would rather have a little more discomfort and just use a full size.

Also I almost got that Sr9 instead of my p250, its a really nice piece. The entire Ruger poly line is great. How does it shoot?
My apologies on the late reply. I think it won't be a deal breaker if your ready to deal with some discomfort and the possibility of it being in view at times.

Strange I looked at the entire line of Sig Sauer's, and they are just such a beautiful piece. Having shot primarily Ruger's in the past I chose the Ruger last minute. It shoots great. I've heard of some issues others had with some pre-models that were out there. It moulds to the hand pretty well, i've also heard some gripes from people with huge hands, pickle fingers. My only gripe would be the size of the safety, its almost non existent, but not an issue for me overall. Overall its a very sound gun, i'd recommend it for both men and women. I still want to own a Sig one day, probably this xmas. I've shot a few friends and they're just very comfortable to fire.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote