Music Banter - View Single Post - Hunting/Sport/Firearm Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
My apologies on the late reply. I think it won't be a deal breaker if your ready to deal with some discomfort and the possibility of it being in view at times.

Strange I looked at the entire line of Sig Sauer's, and they are just such a beautiful piece. Having shot primarily Ruger's in the past I chose the Ruger last minute. It shoots great. I've heard of some issues others had with some pre-models that were out there. It moulds to the hand pretty well, i've also heard some gripes from people with huge hands, pickle fingers. My only gripe would be the size of the safety, its almost non existent, but not an issue for me overall. Overall its a very sound gun, i'd recommend it for both men and women. I still want to own a Sig one day, probably this xmas. I've shot a few friends and they're just very comfortable to fire.
While I really like my sig I recommend you save up for an all metal one. I cant say unless its for carry I am a big poly gun fan. Am picking up the 1911 tomorrow and will hopefully get a good picture to put up!
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote