Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 12:46 PM   #11935 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

A Thin Red Line was amazing and unfortunately over shadowed by the other rather good WW2 film that came out that year

finally!

so i finally found a decent copy of this that was not a cam and not in german....what was funny was the comments on the torrent page....all of them rated the video and audio at top....but almost everybody was saying the film itself was horrible....all i could think was "did you not know you were going to watch a movie about a space nazi invasion from the dark side of the moon?"

needless to say.....they were all WRONG

to my surprise the movie is actually very well done and with a much higher budget than i expect.....the visuals in the film itself were as good as any big budget blockbuster and the plot (as hilarious as it is) was actually really good with tons of subtle jokes in it.....just yesterday the film finally picked up USA distribution and will be opening in theaters in select cities (not mine i'm sure) and has actually already sold out screenings!

if you can dig on some well made b-movie fun i highly suggest this masterpiece.....and lets face it....watching nazi's getting their buts kicked is always fun...they make such great bad guys
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote