Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 02:35 PM   #5073 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Tea or Coffee?

Never was much on coffee... starting to get into hot tea. Always liked green tea. And Arizonas haha.

Would you rather own an album on vinyl or CD? (you would only be able to listen to the album via that specific medium for the rest of your life)

Depends, I don't have a cd player or record player... but I'd have to go CD as I'd be more likely to encounter a cd player that worked before a record player

If you had to own the discography of any band/artist, who's would it be?

Tool. Great album art, great packaging (Aenema/10,000 Days especially), and overall one of my favorite bands.

What limb could you do without?

I'm a drummer, so ****... I'd rather chop off my ding dong than not be able to operate the kick drum pedal and the hi-hat pedal, and the snare, and the hi-hat at the same time conveniently. Knock on wood that this won't be a thing I have to worry about.

What is the maximum you would you spend on one specific record?

I almost spent 300 dollars on an unreleased Powerman 5000 album Anyone For Doomsday on ebay back in the day. It's still expensive.

Do you have any specific routine you go through before you go to sleep?

Move **** off bed, find pillow, find blanket, smoke bowl, smoke stogie, make sure music is on or find mp3 player, lay down, toss and turn, etc.

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote