Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 08:00 PM   #11944 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

Let's see...

Super 8 was good, surprisingly so. The child actors were some of the best I have seen recently. Although the alien stuff is good, the real beauty in this movie is the character relationships and growth.

If you liked The Goonies, but wanted a bit more Independence Day in it, Super 8 is for you. Fittingly, I rate this movie 8/10.

Summer Wars. A Japanese animated film with beautiful voice acting, great characters, and stunning artwork. The story? Um...

Basically, it takes place somewhere within a few years of now where some online hub known as Oz has pretty much taken over the world. Basically, Facebook combined with every single message board, video game, and megastore on earth, all at once. Almost every person in the world has an account, and it stores pretty much everything you own in its servers. You can buy music, books, food, houses and more through Oz. Millions have jobs taking care of it.

Then, predictably, **** hits the fan.

Summer Wars is incredibly entertaining, even if it's not a classic anime movie. If you enjoy anime and want a silly grin on your face, this movie is for you. 7/10.

Trollhunter. I'm sure most of you have heard of this by now, and if not, I highly suggest it. This is an utterly ridiculous, off-beat, so-bad-it's-awesome kind of movie. I mean, its very premise makes you laugh. "Norwegian troll hunting mockumentary." There isn't anything else to say. And as insane as it is, it's still the best B-movie I've ever seen. 8/10.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote