Music Banter - View Single Post - Juggalos
Thread: Juggalos
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 05:55 PM   #259 (permalink)
JuggaletteBloodLust
Groupie

How are they making life harder for you,how does ICP make life harder..... juggalos/juggalettes "the family" they accecpt you if you are different they dont care about race or colour,they dont care if your gothic or emo and mainly they dont care what you ****ing think.....they are the way this world should be.... There should be no discrimination against Colour or where your from,but in this day and age there are gang fights.The bloods wanna kill the Cripz bc of race,that shouldnt be like that "the family" doesent do that.I wanna let you know that i was discriminated bc i am a gothic/Vampire/Gamer Chick before I joined "the Great family" of juggalos and Juggalettes, when I started listening to the songs ICP sang and rapped they actually sing of stuff that has already happened.And they gave me the hope that Id lost, the hope that SOMEONE would accecpt me for Me.Since then i have met tons of Juggalos and Juggalettes.I feel as if i have found my REAL family. So don't Talk about something you know nothing of....
JuggaletteBloodLust is offline   Reply With Quote