Music Banter - View Single Post - Juggalos
Thread: Juggalos
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 07:44 PM   #272 (permalink)
Engine
air quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggaletteBloodLust View Post
The Family of which you speak Moron is not Only Multi cultured but also made of many races..... Those who are family take responsibility for their OWN actions if they are silly enough to go kill someone that is on their Head NOT THAT OF ICP OR THE FAMILY...... We accept each other when the world and people like you turns its back on us.....many people have tried to kill off ICP and the Family.. but we are here to tell you .......WE WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!!
I actually think it's kind of cool how you blatantly ignored GuitarBizarre's long-winded and unfunny critique of your posting style.

I personally could never be a juggalo simply because ICP's music sounds terrible to me but you and the family certainly have resolve.

I wonder though...which came first: people hating you and your ICP family as individuals or people hating you because you're juggalos? Obviously being hated as well as being lonely is bad but how big is the difference between being hated as an individual and hated because of your tribe?