Music Banter - View Single Post - 'Dark Knight Rises' screening shooting in suburban Denver (12 dead, 38 wounded)
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 10:10 PM   #22 (permalink)
Geekoid
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
Crazy to think that I was watching that movie at the exact same time they were when this happened. As awful a thing as this is, I'm not entirely shocked. If you're a crazy sociopathic killer, a dark and crowded theater is almost too ideal. I'm actually a bit surprised that something like this hasn't happened before.

I wonder how much this will affect security measures in theaters across the country.

Also, as most of you probably know, this trailer has been pulled everywhere. I wonder if it'll make people apprehensive about seeing it when it finally comes out.
I'm not really shocked either. But then again, most events of this nature make me wonder why they haven't happened before, especially after watching that trailer (I think it was a good call to pull it, but I think the movie's turnout will likely suffer). It's just awful. When things like these occur, there's always a ripple effect- really makes you think.

And Colorado has definitely been hit with an unnatural amount of turmoil lately
Geekoid is offline   Reply With Quote