Music Banter - View Single Post - 'Dark Knight Rises' screening shooting in suburban Denver (12 dead, 38 wounded)
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 10:50 AM   #26 (permalink)
Eyrothath
Groupie

You know this isn't something you can stop from happening in society.. People have always massacred other people and this is another situation where someone wanted to kill a handful of people for no reason.. What did Alfred say in the second Batman movie?

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

When you look at history, the greatest mass murderers have always been very powerful people, leaders, emperors, generals and they all had something none of us have today.. Women.. Look at Henry VIII, Alexander the Great, The Saxons, Genghis Khan, Hitler.. They killed millions, that bloodline passes down and I am afraid to say it is just in our DNA...

It doesn't mean we should have pat-downs and crap like that at Movie Theaters, they already rape us at airports.. I work at a grocery store, anyone could come in and kill me at anytime, it's been done before actually, we've had night employees walk outside and get robbed at gun-point, I don't have a firearm at work, we're not allowed.. Should grocery stores have extra security and pat-downs? Will outlawing firearms stop people who want to do harm to others from getting them? Absolutely not, it will never work.. Norway is a prime example of this..
Eyrothath is offline   Reply With Quote