Music Banter - View Single Post - Artists you used to like but no longer do.
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 04:19 PM   #123 (permalink)
The Bullet
Music Addict

Not sure if I already posted on here, but I use to love Hillary Duff as a kid. I would've been like, nine, though. Around the same time, the Shrek 2 soundtrack was basically in the car throughout all of elementary school. I don't think that's the point of the thread.

More recently, I use to like what I had heard of Attack! Attack! a couple years ago, even if that was only a few songs. I bought a AA album a while back, got one track in, and never bothered to listen to it ever again. Not entirely sure what I was thinking.

Back then I also thought Suffocation was the best extreme metal ever. I mean, I still like Suffocation, but not as much. They've been essentially replaced with Messhuggah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remco View Post
I also thought Guns N Roses were amazing.
Band that got me serious about rock music around five years ago. People seem to be bringing them up a lot. I still think they're amazing, IMO. Yesterday was Appetite's 25th, so I took a listen. I remember that as a preteen, I use to listen to that album and fantasize about being Slash. It was embarresing to figure out I kind of still do. XD
The Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote