Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 04:45 PM   #5080 (permalink)
The Bullet
Music Addict

Tea or Coffee?
Coffee. Usually in the form of being decafinated and at night, though. I have no trouble functioning in the morning, but nothing beats hot coffee on a weekend night, IMO.

Would you rather own an album on vinyl or CD? (you would only be able to listen to the album via that specific medium for the rest of your life)
CD. Vinyl has better sound quality, IMO, but it also skips.

If you had to own the discography of any band/artist, who's would it be?
I don't understand the question. This makes it sound like owning the discography of a band is a bad thing. You mean if I could only listen to one discography for the rest of my life? Probably Buckethead. That's enough music to last me a long while...

What limb could you do without?
I see people saying penis. I would have to agree, but I don't think of that as a limb. I think, out of my two arms and two legs, I would have to lose my left arm, being that I would rather lose an arm than a leg and I write with my right hand. True, I wouldn't be able to play guitar, but what the hell, I've seen people learn how to do that with their feet.

What is the maximum you would you spend on one specific record?
First I have to think of the record it would be... I really don't know.
Do you have any specific routine you go through before you go to sleep?
I usually bathe at night so I can sleep in the morning unless I have nothing to do the next day, and I usually have a glass sitting on a chair that acts as a nightstand next to my bed.
[/QUOTE]
The Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote