Music Banter - View Single Post - 'Dark Knight Rises' screening shooting in suburban Denver (12 dead, 38 wounded)
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 05:18 PM   #63 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami View Post
Also I suppose there's the consequences of the law regarding to protecting oneself - keeping a gun to protect you from thieves is one thing, but there are cases in England like the farmer sent to prison for murder because he pushed a ladder away from his window a thief was using to climb into his house and killed him. You might think that's an isolated case of terrible judicial decision making, but it's not..
wow. That's stupid ****.

Reminds me of reading bob Dylan's chronicles where talks about how people were invading his home in Woodstock, climbing on the roof, breaking in. The local sheriff told him that if anyone fell off his roof they could sue him. How ridiculous is that?

I'm not sure about anywhere else, but here in Texas you have the right to use deadly force to protect yourself from unwanted trespassers if you feel threatened. If someone breaks into my house at night and they have a weapon, bet your ass I'm shooting that bastard. It's simple, don't break into someone's house if you don't want to get shot like you rightfully should.

Last edited by blastingas10; 07-22-2012 at 05:28 PM.
blastingas10 is offline   Reply With Quote