Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 12:26 PM   #19955 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Mrd00d, where there lots of beer in the party you are part of?
Lots of beer. Usually "bring your own beer" policy, but as the night goes on, people tend to be more generous to those who are out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
Two very agreeable guys; slightly different style of grooming though ;

\/ Is this how you used to look, Frownland ?

I enjoyed the description of the bike run, Mrd00d; especially that little "rinse and repeat" detail !
Thank you bud, long time no speak. I've been rather enthralled in the summer weather and work. Nice bike. Heck, any bike does the trick if it gets you to where you want to be. Good times were had, and will continue to happen. We do that at least twice a month...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Yeah Mr D00d! Now thats what I call fun. Wish we had something like that around here. It's mostly me and a couple friends that go out night bikin w/a backpack full of beer.
Well, it's certainly a spectacle. I've never seen anything like it and I'm really happy to be apart of it. I've only gone 4 times so far, but they've been doing it for a few years. Not only is Eugene a great city (for me), but the neighborhood I stay in has to be one of the coolest neighborhoods. Come to Eugene, Oregon eh?!

But you know, backpack drinking with buddies is always a great time, whether you're with 3 or 50 or what. You or one of your buddies just needs to build a stereo trailer for one of the bikes ;P

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote