Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 03:59 PM   #4915 (permalink)
NEWGUY562
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
I wouldn't say Skyrim is hard, it's just very different from many of the games of today that have tutorial levels and have mapped out a very linear path for you to follow. Skyrim is more organic, letting you choose how you wish to proceed and actually rewards you for it. You're not shoehorned into following the story, in fact, many players don't even bother with the story, choosing to follow the side quests or just roam around the game world finding things to do that increase the skills of their chosen character build.

If you're looking at getting into the Assassin's Creed series then you probably do want to start off with the first one, which kind of sucks because the first one had some serious design problems. Assassin's Creed II is defintely better, but there's no real recap of the previous games story and if you start with that one then you will be genuinely confused for the first little while. Not only that but Assassin's Creed II is also a little too easy, which diminished some of the really enjoyable parts of the first game, like when you were being chased by guards through the city.
I'm so getting skyrim it's not a shooter game is it?
Have you ever beat that game ?

ughhhhh so the smart thing to do is get the first assasin's creed? ****kk! I heard quite a few bad things about that one..I was planning on getting Assasin's Creed 2 but now idk what to do..i barely purchased a ps3 recently so many games seem hard for me lol..so that's not an issue (it being easy and all)
can you recommend me a few games as well?
NEWGUY562 is offline   Reply With Quote