Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You listening To V.III Metal!
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 08:57 AM   #864 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

Listened to Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good! and So Far, So Good... So What! yesterday after a loooooong time of not hearing any Megadeth at all. I stopped listening from overexposure. Now I wonder why I ever stopped. Fantastic albums that really hold their own, even today. Here's two of my favorite songs from the album, in order of how I listed them.

The first time I heard this song, I was kind of in awe. I can't really point out any particular reason why. The whole thing is just fantastic. Great riffs, great solos, great... it's just great.

This is by far one one of my favorites from Megadeth, maybe my all time favorite. Has one of the best shout-along chrouses in metal. If I ever play in a punk band, this will be a song I insist on covering. I freaking love this song. So, so much.

Interesting side note. For years I thought that the lyrics in the chorus were "land of the free and the almost free" rather than "land of the free and the home of the brave," and "M is for money, no-one has insurance" rather than "M is for money, you know what it cures." I'm so used to singing it my way, I don't think I can sing the real lyrics. Oh well.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote