Music Banter - View Single Post - Artists you used to like but no longer do.
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #146 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bullet View Post
I'm with you that his album tracks use to be a lot better, although I still find myself listening to the stuff off of his newer ones. The first five tracks on Get Scraped were all breathtaking. The only tracks on his last two albums that are that good are "FML," "Raise Your Weapon," and maybe "Strobe."

Still, he's had an occasional gem here and there, mostly outside of his studio releases. Have you heard Bleed?

That was from about a year and a half ago, but still post-4x4. I think if he finished it, it might've been his best.

Still, I don't think the point of the thread is artists who've fallen off as much as artists people have grown out of.
Hadn't heard it before, it's a song with alot of potential. Just a pity he ever finished it off.

Also on the point of this thread. I know its people who you've grown out of, which is why I mentioned Deadmau5 because his older stuff (which is/was really good, I've grown out of and I've never got into his new stuff)

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote