Music Banter - View Single Post - The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 02:58 AM   #51 (permalink)
right-track
Atchin' Akai

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun the brummie View Post
can i ask the celtic fans on this site...why would english football and its fans want a team that is anti english,loves the provo's,glorifies the bombings,collected money for the terrorist bombers.do you think after the birmingham pub bombings,the m42 coach bombs,manchester,warrington..the many in london,assasination of a tv celebrity,blowing up mountbatten and a child,those 2 soldiers dragged out of their car and murdered,theres the trying to cover up the paedophilia that happened.the support of other terrorist organisations like ETA,RED BRIGADE,ALQUEDA.............be honest with a mo like that do you think there is any chance.
While I can't say I'd particularly like, or want, to see Celtic (or any other Scottish club for that matter) playing in the English Premier League, your comments above are completely ridiculous and don't reflect the profile of the average Celtic fan.
For a start, you're assuming every single fan, player and club official supports the actions you've described.
It seems to me you have more in common with the kind of people that do.
Sounds to me like you have your own agenda.
Rangers fan by any chance?

I'll be honest with you. You mention the Manchester bombing. Manchester has been welcoming the fans of Glasgow Celtic for years (pre season friendlies, testimonials, Champions League matches etc) without incident.
More than can be said for the hordes of Rangers fans that trashed our city centre a few years ago.
Believe me. Celtic and it's supporters would be more welcomed in my city than their rivals, Rangers.

Just to balance out your prejudice;

right-track is offline   Reply With Quote