Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 12:24 PM   #1447 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Interesting... a metal band from Tunisia, you say? I'm going to go have a listen to that now. Not so sure about Pg Lost (is that meant to be "page lost"?) --- not certain about math rock, but I'll give them a go. Sparks I know little of, beyond their hits and the fact that their keyboard player looks like a cross between Hitler and Charlie Chaplin! I'll check it out.

Depending on how the albums impress me, or don't, they may appear here or in "Bitesize", and of course it'll be a while before they do, as I have a big backlog of albums to review/post, not to mention all sorts of sections that haven't been updated in ages (just got the third part of the NWOBHM story done now, as you can see). But I'll definitely listen to them.

Thanks for taking the time to contribute, it's appreciated!

TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Hey TH, I've been thinking of a couple album reviews that you could potentially look into writing up for a few albums. You don't have to, but I figured i'd take you up on that offer of giving you some ideas of what to put in here. I'll add a Grooveshark link as well so you don't have to search or download the album yourself.

Sparks - No. 1 In Heaven

Grooveshark - Grooveshark - Free Music Streaming, Online Music

pg.lost - Key

Myrath - Tales of the Sand