Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 03:39 AM   #5087 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

1) What did you want to grow up to be when you were 10?

I do remember planning to own a Zoo in Australia with my cousin. Other than that I also wanted to be an animator and create films like Toy Story.

2) If your friends were asked to give you one superpower and one weakness, what do you think they'd give you?

Super Power - The ability to produce money out of my wallet at will.

Weakness - An inability to stay at home for weeks on end without bothering to make contact.

3) If you could live out one person's life, exactly like they did, from beginning to end, who would you choose?

After thinking about it, Adam Yauch lived a great life until the end. Unless you die instantly, your death is never going to be pleasant, but what filled the space before his end was truly epic.

4) Best ice cream flavour?

Mint choc to be honest, although I imagine peanut butter ice cream would be immense.

5) Your life is a movie and it just ended. What song plays at the end scene/credits?

Daylight.

6) What's the bravest thing you've ever done? What's the most cowardly?

I have no brave moments that I can remember and I cannot be arsed thinking of a stupid answer as it would disrespect this great set of questions.

My most cowardly moment? Covering for my lack of bravery with that pathetic excuse above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote