Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:26 PM   #19841 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Another long day, but it was productive at least. I learned that the Texas Secretary of State's office are dicks and rejected a filing I submitted a few days ago because of an error on their fucking document! Luckily that got sorted out nice and easy with just a quick phone call, but they did seem a bit peeved that I thought to suggest that blame rests squarely on them.

I also found out that my brand new car battery might have a dead cell because I'm only getting 12 volts when I check it on my volt reader. I'd like to do a battery load test, but I don't have the device to do it. Might yank it out of my Jeep later and take it down to the nearest Autozone and have them do it for me. I really am not anticipating my next encounter with my mechanic, but I do need him to answer a few questions. Regardless of his answers I'm finding a new one, but if he did shoddy or incomplete work then he's going to finish his end of the deal.

I've also learned just how abysmal my math skills have become, and will have to cram like hell this week to have any hope of testing into a college level math class for this coming semester. It's probably not a bad idea to go back and do the pre-requisite classes, but I only need 3 more credits to graduate and the idea of spending an extra semester or two for that just kills me. Oh well, if I have to end up taking them, it will at least lead to an easy semester.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote