Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 11:05 AM   #1606 (permalink)
Salami
Get in ma belly

I reckon Durradict and Geekoid are my favourite recent additions to the MB membership, quite opposite in nature really, the former being outgoing and making points of considerable value and often of which I find myself coerced into agreement with, the latter being pleasantly respectful and nice to have around.

Other than that, I'm surprised I've yet to bump into my local MB resident Goofle or whatever his internet name is, but when we meet he will be treated to a fine beverage of his choice bacause from the Englishman more wisdom is divined through drunkenness than when sober.
I find the contribution/moderation of Burning Down refreshing and constructive, likewise with Jess who's so much smarter than people give her credit for. What does make me cringe is seeing people try to chat them up or give them false compliments in the hope of winning affection - for god's sake they're sensible, intelligent people considerably beyond the clutches of lonely, inarticulate individuals on an internet discussion board.
Nice to see NSW is back because she is a warm hearted, maternal figure on these boards who's album sent BACK IN FEBRUARY still is played through my speakers every week.
Frownland is like an American, laid back, blond haired, charming version of me and I genuinely like the chap. A good friend if ever I saw one.

blastingas remains my oldest friend here, and I believe better than most members steers clear of the drama which frequently disturbs the murky waters of MB.

Unknown Soldier - as always one of my very favourite posters, the defender of civil rights, the destroyer of trolls, the purveyor of good music and the exposer of bad music.

Kay - can't remember what your name is these days, fetcher or something like that - anyway you know exactly how much we all love you but I mention you because how could I not?
And time to ask - where on earth is James and Hugo/ Unchained Ballad?