Music Banter - View Single Post - 'Dark Knight Rises' screening shooting in suburban Denver (12 dead, 38 wounded)
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 04:34 PM   #122 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I posted this on Facebook earlier today. They are now claiming that he is crazy.

James Holmes' Lawyers -- Our Client Is INSANE | TMZ.com

I seriously see a huge flaw in how they are dealing with this. Look at the evidence against him and whether or not he is crazy, he should not be treated respectfully. I'm not against the death sentence, because he murdered 20 people, at least that's what sources say. If they make him rot in jail, fine. If they inject him to "the deep sleep" that's fine too. He should not be able to walk away unharmed.
I am against the death sentence either way, we are not in the stone age anymore. He may have done an truly awful thing, but the death sentence is wrong either way, no compromise. That being said, my imperfect and raw reactionary self ( despite the fact I don't like conflict and have never been in a fight) would probably slit that guys throat if it was someone I loved that he had killed. I still think the death sentence is wrong. He can suffer in a ****ty American prison for the rest of his days.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote