Music Banter - View Single Post - So What Are We Drinking Tonight?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 02:20 AM   #2222 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

These have been my favourites as of late. Firstly, I've been really enjoying Brooklyn

Brooklyn IPA. One of the better IPAs I've had in quite some time. Really been loving this.

Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout. 10% and, as you may be able to imagine, very heavy. It resembles a syrup when its poured. Definitely not one to stay on all night but it was rather nice.

Brooklyn Summer Ale. Crisper, lighter and great for a summer day. Had a day out recently in the sun and this one went down a treat.

Had my first Sam Adams the other day and really enjoyed that too. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this from now on.

Flying Dog Snake Dog. Along with the Brooklyn, this has been my favourite IPA in recent weeks. Originally a barman suggested it so I tried it and have had it a couple of times since. Very nice.

And to think I used to think that Americans didn't produce much worth drinking. It turns out that we just didnt do a great job of stocking much of it over recent years. All of the above I have been impressed with. I've also been enjoying Blue Moon and recrently had a Sierra Nevada which was fine, it just didnt really stand out.

And last but not least...

Kraken rum. Tastes far too smooth to be true, but in fact it is true. I've been going nuts over this stuff.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote